Supporting Talk Wellington: our Family
Donating to us will make a huge difference. Even small amounts matter!
- $10 means snacks for a team meeting
- $150 means six hours of social media outreach by our team, taking the ideas to where regular people are
- $575 means our year’s accountancy
- $1,125 means writers are paid for five 500-word website articles
- $2,000 means we can run a workshop with one of the progressive community groups who’ve asked for support (on topics like: neighbourhood street reclamation, how to engage effectively with councils, how to do engagement)
It all helps!
Families are about trust.
We’ll send you a special newsletter to show you what your support is achieving and to thank you – you’re supporting us financially and that’s amazing!
We won’t ask you to sign a contract or commit to a particular time period of support. If you ever need to leave the Family, we’ll say a huge thank you and spread the word to find a new Family member to come on board.
But what’s extra great about families is connection. And the Wellington region is particularly excellent for its networks – people doing great stuff with the people we know. The Talk Wellington Family is like-minded folks who care about the places we live, and are backing regular people’s power to make things better.
We’ll offer special Family gatherings twice a year so you can enjoy this unique bunch of people in person, and build your own connections to enhance your life and local influence.
Here’s a summary document – download [PDF 1.5MB]
Join the Family via Presspatron
Or do it direct: Kiwibank – Korero Wellington 38-9018-0787674-00
Back to Donate info page
Image: Wellington City Council